Best Removal Tool Review
Best Removal Tool helps your computers registry by removing files completely when un-installing an application or program. The default Add/Remove Programs in control panel > settings is known to leave remnants when you uninstall a program using. These remnants can still influence your computer while Windows tries to do anything related to it. That is to say, the remnants that stay behind in your system registry will affect your PC stability and performance if you cannot remove them thoroughly.
Note: The Best Removal Tool will only uninstall the unneeded programs on your computer and it will not infect any functions on Windows System!
What Best Removal Tool Does?
- Uninstall software faster than the Add/Remove Programs that comes with Windows
- Expert on Force Uninstall any corrupted software stuck on PC.
- Forcibly display and uninstall hidden software which may run on PC without your permission.
- Uninstall software that could not be uninstalled completely from Windows Add/Remove Program.
- Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a certain software left over.
- Protect your registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
- Backup registry so as to restore system easily when Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 crashes.
- Fast navigate to the folder where you install the software to uninstall.
- Easy of use and friendly user interface.
- Provide different ways of program view style: by Detail, by Icons, by List.
- Show details of currently installed software.
Feartures And Benefits?
- Easily and completely uninstall programs that could not be removed by the standard Windows Add/Remove applet, such as, Adobe Reader, AVG, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, McAfee, Norton and much more difficult to uninstall programs.
- Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program leaves over. Protect your registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
- Forcibly uninstall any corrupted programs. When a program runs with errors or its own uninstall feature doesn’t work, Add/Remove Programs can’t uninstall the corrupted program completely. However, Best Removal Tool can forcibly uninstall it without any difficulty.
- Forcibly display and uninstall hidden programs installed on your PC. Once you install Best Removal Tool, all the hidden applications which maybe runs without your notice will show up instantly. You can uninstall these applications with Best Removal Tool easily.
- Much faster than the Add/Remove applet. Fast point to the folder where the program is installed, and quickly scan the details of the program.
- Restore Registry. At any time, you can use the “System Manager”->”Restore”->”Restore Registry” to restore the registry to a previous state, and restore files from the recycle bin where the files were removed into.
- Easy to use with friendly user interface. Provide 3 list view styles of programs before uninstall, including Detail, Icons, and List. Provide 2 options to uninstall, including Uninstall and Force Uninstall.
- System Manager. Backup registry in order to restore system easily when Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 crashes. Three ways are available to restore system. Start Manger lets you easily administer which program is launched at the system startup. That is, you can enable, disable or remove the program that could run at the system startup within the two separate lists, Currently Startup and History Record. The applications that currently run at the startup are listed in Startup List while Restore List centrally manage a list of the previously disabled applications.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Comparing Best Removal Tool with Windows default Add/Remove Programs Applet
✔️ 60 Days Money Back Guarantee!
✔️ Free Life-Time Program Upgrade License!